Starting my weight loss journey

Hello everyone. My name is Anya. So like most of the ladies in the world, I'm too insecure with my body. So I want to shed off  some pounds. So far I've tried OMAD, AIF, IF but to no avail.
Well, that maybe is due to the reason that I've relapsed and eaten something in the fasting period.
But now I've gotten an idea.
So I will now, starting from tomorrow will follow 20:4 Intermittent fasting and if I get hungry during the fasting period, I'll try to eat one or two soaked almonds. And I'm saying no to sugar/ snacks coming from outside. So let's see how it goes. I'll update my daily routine with you, we'll weigh myself on Sundays only. We don't need extra pressure. So let's wait till 22 July to see if we have some kind of desired results of not?
Will meet you tomorrow.
Xoxo,
Anya



Starting Weight : 81.95 kg/ 180.7 pounds
Target Weight: 55 kg/ 121 pounds

Comments

Popular Posts